Covered under our lifetime warranty:
- Does not keep things cold or hot due to defective insulation
- Rusts over time or upon arrival
- If your paint is chipping 30 days in and is not the result of improper use or care
- If your lid, cap, or straw is defective or broken
- If your product "rattles" due to something inside the insulation
- If your product is dented upon arrival
- If your product wobbles due to an error with the bottom
Defective products must be returned directly to Burr Bottles packed and shipped safely to ensure that the product arrives without further damage.
How to File a Warranty Claim
Burr Co, LLC. will replace your product free of charge in the instance of a manufacturer defect.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information before sending your product:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Order ID Number
- Reason for warranty claim
- Ship-to address to return repaired / replacement product
Once your claim is accepted, we will email you a prepaid shipping label to return the product. Upon receiving the product at our facilities, we will notify you the estimated delivery time of your replacement product.